Sunday, August 1, 2010

Stir-Fry Shrimp w/Instant noodles & Chicken

Today I decided to start my cooking blog. I always sit here and think what I want to make for dinner but sometimes you have to start with what you have left in the frig. So here is today's dinner, I will try to give you new recipes as often as possible.

Serving size 2, prep time 5mins, cook time 30mins.

First you will need two pieces of chicken, 1lb of peeled and deveined shrimp uncooked & one pack of instant noodles shrimp flavor.

Place chicken in baking dish and drizzle with 1/4 cup of olive oil, 1Tbs of soy sauce & 1Tbs rice vinegar. Cover and cook 375ยบ for 30 minutes.

Now cook your instant noodles follow the directions but add a pinch of salt a shake or two of soy sauce and a 1tps of rice vinegar.

Now in your hot wok add a drizzle of olive oil and a 1/4 cup of broth from you noodles and cook your shrimp till they start to turn pink. Once they are almost cooked add your pot of noodles and broth to the wok and let come to a boil. Turn off heat and set to the side uncovered till chicken is done.

Place chicken on plate and use a slotted spoon to serve shrimp noodles. Drizzle a small amount of broth over chicken.

Bon appetit,
Michael

2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for letting us know this instant noodles and chicken with Shrimp Stir Fry. I have a plan to cook this one because I think my kids will like this. I hope I can cook it perfectly so that they will eat plenty. Keep on sharing!

    ReplyDelete